PERFECT FRY SEMI-AUTOMATIC VENTLESS FRYER
In a world where production capacity depends on the fryer's power (watts) and not the size, it is a big deal that the Perfect Fry Semi-Automatic Ventless Countertop Deep Fryer offers the highest power output.
The Perfect Fry Company Series is a family of four, including the PFC1875, PFC3750, PFC5700 and PFC5708 which all are kings in their own right but do share some great features.
- Vents or hoods are not required which means huge cost savings as a conventional hood and vent system can cost between $5,000 and $20,000!
- Hood and vent systems require a lot of maintenance and upkeep. The cost to run this system for a year will offset the initial cost.
- All Perfect Fry models use patented HEPA-style air filtration technology.
- The air is drawn up through the front grill over the oil vat and into the grease filter, removing the larger grease particulate.
- The remaining grease-laden air travels through the HEPA style replaceable air filter cartridge, removing the remaining particulate.
- The activated carbon eliminates any odours.
- During EPA 202 air emissions testing, results showed the filter allowed only 0.039 mg/m3 of effluent into the air. That's well below the 5 mg/m3 limit.
- Safety interlocks prevent the fryer from being operated improperly.
- Tested and listed using the latest standards.
- Perfect Fryers have the largest product output with the smallest footprint of any countertop deep fryer available today!
- Measuring only 17"x16" at the base, it takes up less than 2 square feet of counter space and eliminates the need for costly renovations.
Easy To Clean
- No other countertop deep fryer is easier to clean thereby saving you time and money.
- All the internal components can be removed in under a minute.
- Components are individually removable for easy cleaning.
- Weekly cleaning can be done in under an hour.